Community transportation is a network of traditional and non-traditional providers of transportation services to the public. What sets community transportation apart from regular public transportation is the support from human services, business entities, and the community at large, who recognize transit systems cannot meet all the needs of all the people who need transportation.
Through cooperation and collaboration, communities are coming together to fill gaps and create new means for people to travel using a variety of vehicles and relationships. To become part of the solution to our transportation needs, Join Now.
This website is a resource for CTANW Members and the transportation community at large. To contribute items for the calendar, resources page, or to have your photos or organizations posted here, please email us at email@example.com.
To receive the CTANW Digest and our other email announcements, click here.
Volunteer Driver Manual
The CTANW has updated the Washington State Volunteer Drivers Guide. This current version of the Guide is located here:
Enter Your Agency's Areas of Expertise in the New Peer-to-Peer Database.
CTANW Digest- November 14st, 2013 - In this issue:
- Transportation Choices – Calendar
- Human Services Council – Human Service Providers
- Streamlining The Government Procurement Process
- Hazard Communication Global Harmonized System (Ghs)
- OSPI Emergency Response Systems Grant & Specifications
- Governor Inslee’s Aging Summit Report
- Safe Kids Worldwide Statement On Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Booster Seat Status Report
- Administration For Community Living – Webinar On Inclusion Of People With Disabilities Participation In Coordinated Planning – Nov. 22, 2-3 Pm Et
- PBS Report On Ways Cities Can Help People Age Well
- Transportation Research Board-Articles & Information
- FTA Seeking Comment On Ways To Strengthen, Coordinate Transit Safety & Asset Management
- Routematch Webinars
- Transportation Research Board
- FEMA Think Tank
- National Rural Transit Assistance Program
- Area Agency On Aging Contact Information
- Easter Seals Project Action
- Emergency Preparedness Conference
- WSTTC Training
- National Center On Senior Transportation E-News
- Functional Assessment Service Teams (Fast)
- Certified Safety & Security Officer Training
- National Resource Center For Human Service Transportation Coordination – Calendar
- Fast Mail
- Washington State Transportation Commission Meeting
- Employment Opportunities
||120 State Avenue NE, #303 • Olympia, WA 98501 • 360-867-8847 •